The Best Choice of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog dish that will function best for your pup. Some puppies eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless sizes and shapes, enabling you to customize the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can normally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in elaborate color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling puppy bowls are typically retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Giggy Bites Bakery & MarketPlace in Chadds Ford, PA. We stock lots of dog dish choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (610) 358-3647 to find out more!
The owner/manger is a poor excuse for a manger/owner. I purchased my dog a birthday basket that cost $18. I needed it by the next day so I paid $12 extra for one day ground shipping from Fed-ex. I was under the impression that I would receive it the next day especially since I placed it first thing in the morning. After I spoke to the first person the next day. She informed me that it had not shipped. It was after 3 p.m the next day. So I was upset that I would not have the basket for his birthday. So I told her not to worry that I would not be ordering from them again. A few minutes later I received a call from another lady. Who may had been the manger or owner. She let me know that one day ground shipping from fed ex just meant that it would be shipped out the next day. Before I could finish the conversation my phone hung up. I tried to call back a few times but my phone had been acting up for a few days so I wasn’t able to complete the call. When I got home I emailed them to and apologized for my phone hanging up. I also let her know that I did hear what she said and simply said that I was under the assumption that I would receive it by the next day and said no worries thanks! After receiving the shipment confirmation. I later received another email that she canceled my shipment and reimburse me the money. That was very rude to cancel a birthday gift for a dog because of a misunderstanding. Especially after I made it clear that it was my misunderstanding. Do better you should not treat customers like that. A person who is supposed to be about the pets decides to take a misunderstanding and make it personal is nothing but a joke and a poor excuse for a manger or owner.
Wife went in and got what we needed for our dog.
My dogs get so excited when I ask them if they want to go to Giggy Bites! It’s our favorite place! Shiloh and Pumpkin love the beef jerky, the liver muffins and pretty much anything they can get their paws on. Anything you could possibly want for your dog is here. They even have a cat section! Such a cozy atmosphere and Stephanie always knows just what my dogs will like. They’re always accommodating and make my dogs’ birthdays and gotcha days awesome! My dogs are bully breeds and even though they are very sweet, people tend to discriminate against them but never at Giggy Bites; they’re welcoming to every breed! My dogs love Giggy Bites and so do I!
What an awesome bakery/pet store!! We are celebrating our German shepherds one year birthday and we bought him a cake from here, Which he loved. Will definitely be going back